Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Gift to You!

Merry Christmas!

In celebration of my favorite holiday, and in the spirit of giving that I hope we all have this time of year, I'd like to give you a gift.

You can download a free copy of my newest release Immortal Mine on Smashwords. Just use code FA56K from now until midnight, December 26 to reduce the price to FREE. That gives you all of Christmas day and the day following to download your copy on your new (or old) Kindle, Nook, or any other reader. You can even download it just to your computer.

Find it here: Smashwords

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with family and friends! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cindy! I've been interested in reading other stuff by you since I read Geek Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindy! =) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cindy! I'm excited to read this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome! I hope you enjoy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome Christmas gift Cindy! Thank you so very much! I'm so glad I caught this deal in time. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks so much! I can't wait to read this. Thank you for such a great Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete