In a journey for retribution, lines blur between courage, justice, and revenge.
When Ben reappears in Kate's life, she is only pulled deeper into the childhood that she's tried to forget. Driven by the abuse and pain that still lingers within him, Ben seeks Kate's help in making a change. But in this journey for retribution, lines blur between courage, justice, and revenge.
Bound by their shared and damaged youth, Kate is forced to choose sides, and fast. The final act is almost here, and time is running out.
Married since 2005, Erica resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her four children and can often be found satisfying her sweet-tooth with chocolate-chip cookies and a glass of milk. One day, she hopes to dust off her collegiate rugby skills and dive back into the game.
Facts about the Author
1. Readers would be surprised to know that I played college rugby at Brigham Young University.
2. I have always wanted to take horse riding lessons and gallop away into the sunset... Ok, maybe not quite that poeticly, but I wish I had the skills to jump on a horse and take off!
Top Ten List:
1. I have lived in five countries including the United States, Taiwan, Fiji, Thailand, and Indonesia.
2. My mother is from Thailand and my dad from the US.
3. Sadly, I am not biligual.
4. My husband thought I was Hawaiian when we first met, which is one reason he was interested in me. He figured Thailand was a close 2nd! ;)
5. I am horribly, embarrassingly ticklish on my neck, a fact my family has abused since childhood.
6. Soda and candy do not tempt me, but baked goods like chocolate chip cookies do!
7. Waffles and crepes with berries and cream will win me over any day. I chose a fancy, scrumptious waffle over a birthday cake
this year. Yum!
this year. Yum!
8. 2nd grade was the year I decided to be an author some day.
9. Ten years of marriage has given me four beautiful, crazy children ages 4, 3, 10 months, and one son in heaven.
10. My husband says right before I crash at night, I get silly hyper for five minutes and then I'm out!
Check out all the great blogs that are a part of this event by following along on the Facebook page.
Post a Comment