Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thanks to Tiffany Loves Books!!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Tiffany at Tiffany Loves Books for spotlighting me and my books throughout the past couple of months. I genuinely appreciate her taking up so much of her blog space and time to showcase my work. Below are some of the posts she wrote, including some book reviews.

 
 
"I’ll start by saying WOW, this is an amazing read! This is truly a roller coaster of a book. You never know where the story line is going. There is absolutely nothing predictable about it. Also, you spend the book in emotional highs and lows. Although admittedly, I spent most of the book crying. It was also so romantic and I loved watching their love form and evolve."
 
 For the full review click here.


"So here’s my take on Beautiful Beast: it is a short story that somehow manages not to feel like one. It has great character development and the storyline is also well set up and well developed."
 
For the full review click here.  


"Geek Girl is a pretty amazing novel about a girl with a tragic childhood who finds herself a young adult lost in the pain of her upbringing. Jen is a total goth who attempts to turn the schools golden boy “bad” after a dare brought out of boredom. In the beginning of the novel, the book was all high school drama with all of its drama and gossip. Which in truth, I’m usually bored by but Bennett managed to make it entertaining. I also found myself constantly wondering what would happen next. Geek Girl turned out to be quite the roller coaster ride of the reader not knowing what to expect and loving every minute of it."
 
For the full review click here.


"The book is pretty good. I enjoyed it and it turned out to be more than I expected. It’s addictive and felt very real. I laughed, cried and fell in love. Also, I would get so caught up in the book (with the characters, emotions, storyline) I would forget myself. I would catch myself, look around and realize I was actually reading and not watching a film or something. This was the book for me. An amazing escape that keeps you guessing and is addictive."
 
For the full review click here.


"Up until a year or two ago, most readers were unaware of the difference between traditional and self-publishing. One simply chose a book, read it, and then judged it based on the quality of the story. Then self-publishing exploded and with it came a slew of both amazing books from new and established authors as well as some less-than-stellar books."
 
For the full guest post click here. 
 
 
Q: What was the first story you wrote that gave you the maybe I can do this for a living’ feeling? A: I’d have to say Geek Girl, which was actually the second book I wrote (following Heart on a Chain). I’d really written both of them for my daughters, but after I finished Geek Girl, my daughters asked why I didn’t have them published, and it occurred to me that I should.
 
For the full review click here.

Thank you, Tiffany, for all of your hard work and for all of the great posts and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment