Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fractured Soul


Rachel McClellan is not only one of my favorite authors, she's one of my favorite people, which is why I asked her to review an ARC of Rapunzel Untangled. She graciously said yes and then even better asked if I'd read and review an ARC of her novel Fractured Soul. Being a fan of the first book in the series, Fractured Light, I absolutely jumped at the chance. You're going to get to read my rave of her next week. Meantime, you can read below to see what she had to say about Rapunzel Untangled. For the full review, and her interview with me, click here. 

http://blackbirdinmywindow.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-review-rapunzel-untangled.html 



Blackbird in my Window:Rachel says: "It was so refreshing to read something new for a change!" "This YA novel was so original and yet, pleasingly familiar like sitting next to a fireplace sipping a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows swirling on top." " I won't say more except for this book is really good. Keep your eye out for this one!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment