Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Snow White Now Available



Snow White, book III in my Enchanted Fairytales series is now available!

I almost didn’t write Snow White because it feels like Snow White is everywhere these days. But I have to admit, she’s been on my mind. I was beginning to write Immortal Yours, the sequel to Immortal Mine, when I dreamt of Snow White. Not the Disney version, but my version. I knew I wouldn’t be able to get her out of my mind until I got her on paper, so I put aside my other book to write this one.

I wanted to merge the historical version of Snow White with a modern day girl who could kick butt when called upon to. My Snow White might have begun as a frightened mouse, but she became confident and able to take care of herself without losing the essence of who she was. I also kind of like the fact that her prince is blind and therefore not enamored of her looks alone. I was quite in love with her, and Philip, by time I finished. I hope you are as well.

If you enjoyed Snow’s story, you might enjoy BeautifulBeast, Book I of Enchanted Fairytales and Red and the Wolf, Book II of Enchanted Fairytales. These stories are just the beginning as I countdown to the full-length Rapunzel, coming from Sweetwater Books in February 2013 and available for pre-purchase now.

Blurb
The death of Snow White's father has left her at the mercy of her stepmother Katarina. Katarina cares for one thing, and one thing only: herself.

Vain and arrogant, she sends Snow into the forest to be killed. Snow manages to escape and hide herself from the murderous Hugo. After wandering for days, lost and hungry, she stumbles upon Fableton, an enchanted village created by Katarina to entrap Prince Philip after he spurned her.

Philip has been unable to leave Fableton for half a millenium. Snow White just might be the one spoken of by a fairy who promised the day would come when a girl, pure of heart, would be able to break the curse and free the inhabitants of Fableton.

But is Philip willing to risk Snow's life to gain his freedom? Snow does the thing no one has ever been able to do before - leave the enchanted village. Her only hope of winning freedom for not only the residents of Fableton, but for herself as well, is to defeat the evil and powerful Katarina.


You can purchase Snow White at 

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Smashwords

If you are a blogger interested in reading and reviewing Snow White (or any of my books) please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment