Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Coming Soon: My Newest Novel

I wish I could give you a title, but alas, it is as yet untitled. I'm really horrible with titles so my books usually don't have a title until last minute. Instead, I'll give you a little bit of a blurb. Why? So that my "Where's Rory?" post (coming later this morning) will make sense to you.

This is a novel I'm doing in collaboration with Jeffery Moore, author of the amazing Keepers series and Jericho Solus.

Olivia Adams wakes from a horrible car accident that killed her parents. Only, she isn't Olivia. Olivia died, and now the soul living in her body needs to find out who - and what - she is.



Jacobi McKenzie has lived in Crescent, Montana for more years than he can remember, even though he's only seventeen. He's been waiting, but for what he isn't sure.

 
 
Jacobi recognizes Olivia for what she is before she's even aware of it herself. They come together in an explosion of emotion that neither of them are supposed to feel. Now Jacobi is in a fight for Olivia's life, protecting her from those who would use her for their own selfish purposes.

Release date: July, 2013

7 comments:

  1. How about BECOMING ME? Knowing the story I think both Olivia and Jacobi assume they know who they are but not really, the past too much needing revealing before they find themselves. Their journey takes them on the path of self-discovery so it seems appropriate. And it's valid for both of them wondering how they become who they are at the end of the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like that. Neither me or Jeff have been able to come up with one we love.

      Delete