Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Five: Colors

Welcome to this week’s Friday Five. If you haven’t been here before, this is nothing more than my random rambling about something that interests me, with a list of five, in no particular order. This week’s list is five colors I like. Hope you enjoy!


Pink: Pink has always been my favorite color. Not to the point of obsession, or anything, I’m just attracted to the color for some reason. Probably my romantic nature rearing its head.


Purple: Purple is a great color, both on its own and when combined with either pink or green. To me, purple is the color of passion. When I saw the cover for Rapunzel Untangled and they had used purple for the theme, I was pretty happy. It’s a great color.


Yellow: Yellow seems to represent happiness. It’s just a bright, sun-shiny color that makes me happy.


Coral: I’ve found myself gravitating toward coral colored clothes lately. Just something about the color is so pretty and romantic looking to me.



Green: Green is the color of life. I love it in the summer when the mountains are green, grass is green, and trees are filled with green leaves. I didn’t realize how much green I wear until my kids pointed it out. Guess that confirms it as one of my fave colors.

What color makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment