Let's start this off with some romantic suspense.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian photography, Frozen Charlotte dolls, and antique poison bottles. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Goodreads : https://www.goodreads.com/Natalie-Nicole
Tsu : https://www.tsu.co/NatalieNicoleBates
Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/585466478240251/
Twitter: @BatesNatalie https://twitter.com/BatesNatalie
Street Team Sign Up: https://www.facebook.com/groups/441841792565396/
Amazon Author Central Page
After a near career-ending allegation is made, Ben has returned home to lick his wounds. But now he must prove Josselyn’s claim to be a fake, that she used her position as a live-in nurse to his sick father to ingratiate herself into his good graces. But as he gets to know her, he can tell by her shy, often standoffish behavior, that Josselyn is a woman who has been deeply hurt in her past. Although he is attracted to the dark haired beauty that has invaded his life, he is still suspicious of her true motives and her past involvement with his father.
Make sure you get your copy today.
Author Top 10!
1. I was born in Russia.2. I have lived in three countries – Russia, USA, and United Kingdom
3. I have a degree in Mortuary Science
4. My favorite book of all time is Valley of the Dolls
5. I met my partner while browsing in a museum in London.
6. I binge watch Judge Judy
7. My favorite vacation spot is Majorca
8. I almost bought a fixer-upper house in Bulgaria off the internet on impulse.
9. I’m about 90% vegetarian (because there is always that occasional trip to McDonalds)
10. I’m a total night owl.
Here are a few fun author questions.
1. Which did you find more difficult: writing the book or marketing it? Why?Marketing the book. There is so much competition out there to be noticed, and what might have worked with one book won’t necessarily work with the next.
2. What is the best advice you received growing up?
Stick to what I believe in and not let anyone try to change my way of thinking.
Check out all the great blogs that are a part of this event by following along on the Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/events/1142142815825785/
a Rafflecopter giveaway