http://eepurl.com/bA1-VH (newsletter sign up)
Lady Honoria Maitland has promised her dying father that, before he breathes his last, she would find a husband to take care of her. But she wants a gentleman that loves her, not her dowry or her name. When she reunites with her old friend Benedict, she proposes a plan that will help them both: a faux courtship and betrothal. She can teach him how to woo a woman and simultaneously ease her father’s last days. But Honoria’s clever plan failed to account for Benedict’s heart...or her own. Is she strong enough to bear the loss of her father and her friend?
Grab your copy from one of the links below!
Amazon (US): http://amzn.to/21kUo5E
Amazon (UK): http://amzn.to/1Rrl24L
All Romance E-books/Omni Lit: http://bit.ly/21vcGO8
Ten of My Favorite Things (in no particular order)
1. dogs (the bigger the better)
2. music (of many, many different genres)
3. Cadbury creme eggs (even though I can't eat them anymore)
4. books (also of many different genres)
5. superhero movies (I'm mostly a Marvel girl, but I adore The Flash tv show, too)
6. modern technology (wifi and my laptop in particular)
7. Tom Hiddleston (and not just for Loki)
8. sports (especially football--the American kind--and ice hockey)
9. libraries (including our big statewide lending system in Michigan)
10. Miami (the city in Florida...and also the Will Smith song)
Ready for some Author Q&A?
1. Which did you find more difficult: writing the book or marketing it? Why?
Writing Save was difficult at times, but marketing it has been tougher for a variety of reasons. This is my first published work and I have no background in sales or marketing, so I'm learning as I go along. And no single strategy works for everyone, so there's a lot of experimentation involved. Luckily I have a background in math and science and I like to experiment!
Check out all the great blogs that are a part of this event by following along on the Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/events/1142142815825785/
a Rafflecopter giveaway