Friday, November 11, 2011

Book Ratings, Anyone?

The other day I was discussing with someone that it would be nice if books had a ratings system similar to that of TV or movies. That way, you don't crack open a book, get involved in the story, then get blindsided by something you weren't expecting. Last night I happened across this blog: The Literate Mother which happens to do that very thing. From what I gather, a group of mom's got together and created this blog, rating youth and young adult literature. Go over and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy! Just so you know, I will be posting Geek Girl on The Literate Mother soon as I also review there. (you know, as soon as I can breathe!) It's next on my list so be watching for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Aimee and The Literate Mother for the book rating! You can see it here: http://www.theliteratemother.org/geek-girl-by-cindy-bennett

    ReplyDelete