Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday is the Sabbath, but That Doesn't Mean Geek Girl is Taking a Break!

Stop by these amazing blogs today to see what they have to say about Geek Girl - especially since they were kind enough to host us on the traditional day of rest.

Pages of Gold: (Review and Guest Post) Heidi says: "I read this book with one of those cheesy smiles that you get when you’ve seen something that just makes you say “awww” out loud no matter who might be happening to listen. Sometimes I had that smile on my face while reading through tears. Needless to say, I enjoyed this book. A lot. I would definitely recommend Geek Girl to a friend for an easy, enjoyable and quick read."



Nuttier Reads: Tillie says: "I simply adored this book." "The book was amazingly written and I highly recommend it. It's perfect for all ages and a book that will definitely tug at your heartstrings." "I think that the story was fantastically written." Stop by to enter a giveaway for your own copy!



The Literate Mother: "This is one of the best contemporary YA books I’ve read in awhile. I found the developing relationships with Jen, her family and Trevor to be endearing." "This book left me feeling like love can make a difference. Helping and understanding people takes effort, but it is worth it."


No comments:

Post a Comment