Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday's Musings by the Blog's Hosting Geek Girl

Wrathsqueen's Books: (Review and Interview) Erin says: "A definite read for fans of contemporary YA, it's up there with Stephanie Perkins and Simone Elkeles and was a 5/5 stars read for me." "And Trev ... I think I love that geek- smart,sweet and funny." "I'm a sucker for opposites attract romances and boy is this one!"



Taffy's Writings/The Book Addict: (Review/Interview/Guest Post) Taffy says: "Girl gets boy, girl loses boy, girl gets boy again. This is the basic plot behind GEEK GIRL but it's sooo much more!" "Loved the sci-fi references. Loved the cute romance. Loved the relationships. Loved the book." "I highly recommend this clean, high school romance to any teen!"



Book Spark: Ana says: "This was definitely one of the better romance/chick-lit books out there." "I must warn you there is a load of sap, but it's good sap. I loved it. There were so many instances I wanted to bawl my eyes out..." "It's coming-of-age, it's finding identity, and more."




11 comments:

  1. Just finished Heart On A Chain. Read it in a day! Wow, wow, wow! Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. It was heartbreaking but full of so much hope. I'm planning on blogging about and insisting that others read it too. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent. Can't wait to read Geek Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth - Thank you! That's so nice of you. Let me know when you blog about it and I'll spread the word from this end. Thanks!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog here to be great so I thought I'd pay you a compliment. I think it's great so I bookmarked it! I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind. Website Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top windows web Hosting provider Company in India.We providing windows web hosting at cheap price with 24/7 support service.

    Windows Web Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we want to host lots of website and if we do not have any technical knowledge about it, then Linux Reseller Hosting will be the best option for it. The Linux Reseller Hosting is very flexible and easy to operate the configuration process and also incorporates the services included in them to make customers feel satisfied and can gain some benefit from the companies.
    Linux Reseller Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant post and extremely enlightening focuses you have partaken in this post. So happy to discover this blog.
    construction service providers in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This information is extraordinary and I will say reliably be helpful if we endeavor it chance free. So in case you can back it up.thanks for sharing here.
    analog smart casual watch

    ReplyDelete
  9. I genuinely like the kind of subjects you post here. Thankful for sharing us unimaginable information that is truly helpful. Incredible day
    top digital marketing company

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's difficult to come by proficient individuals on this subject, Thank you for this article!
    digital teaching device
    promark interactive panel

    ReplyDelete