Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Take a Tour with Wednesday's Geek Girl Bloggers

Princess Reviews: Tasha says: "This book was so good, I started it and literally did not put it down until I finished it!" "The book itself is written in the present ... Most books tend to use past-tense of most things, not really giving you the same "in the story" feel ... that you get in this book." "This is a book I would definately recommend to my friends."


A Reader of Fictions: (Review and Giveaway) Christina says: "Bennett has done a really good job of making a pretty trite formula into a really great read." "Watching [Jen] grow and overcome her past throughout the novel is exceedingly touching." "If you... want... some geeky references and a troubled girl learning how to have a real, happy future, look no further." Visit  to enter a giveaway for your own copy!


A Book Lovers Review: Trini says: "An absolute must read! It's so heartbreaking, so beautiful, and so much fun. I loved it!" "Her story is so tragic and damaging I can understand why she is the way she is." "This is such an inspiring story about love, trust, and overcoming your fears."

No comments:

Post a Comment