Friday, November 11, 2011

It's 11-11-11, and Geek Girl is hitting ... 4 blogs today!

You thought I was going to say 11 blogs, huh?

A Casual Readers Blog: Lisa says: "It was a very fast and fun read. I didn't want to put it down. It's smart, witty, charming, and very enjoyable. I highly recommend this book. If you are looking for a sweet romance that fills you with joy, this is definitely the book for you." "... maybe I'm a little biased because I married my own geek, but Trevor was definitely a dreamboat."


Nocturnal Book Reviews: (Review and Guest Blog on Top 10 Geek Movies) Karina says: "... a classic story of transformation ..." "The couple is sweet, self-deprecating and clever. Once they admit what they want, they work for it. They don't give up, and that's what I found so sweet. The reality and the truthfulness of it all."



Getting Your Read OnAimee says: "I think this was one of my more favorite contemporary YA reads in awhile." "I found the developing relationships with Jen, her family and Trevor to be endearing." "I know this book touched on so many heavy, sad topics. But, for all that, it was still hopeful and happy and fun too." Stop by for a giveaway.




Creative Writing Addict: Stop by and see Cindy's 5 question interview, beginning with "Why do you write?" and ending with "Batman or Indiana Jones?" 

 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me be a part of your book tour, Cindy! You have done a fantastic job and I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Aimee! I appreciate all you've done. :o)

    ReplyDelete