Monday, February 28, 2011

The Age of My Model is...

First, let me announce the winner. I entered each name into a hat and had the model herself choose. She pulled out: Emma Michaels! Congrats, Emma. Emma guessed the model's age to be 15. Was she correct?


Nope, but she was close.

The model is 17. How do I know this for certain? She's my daughter! She is now and was 17 when the photo was taken.

A little backstory: I have another daughter who is two years younger than Lindsay (the model), but everyone has always thought she was older than Lindsay. Lindsay has always been thought to be younger than her true age, so it was great for her ego to see all of the twenty-something guesses. I would REALLY like to know how old the person who wrote the review thinks she is. But, alas, I suppose that will forever remain a mystery.

Someone asked for a front shot of her face, so I've included it below. Thanks to everyone who made a guess. My daughters and I have had a lot of fun with this. Your book will be on its way soon, Emma.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cindy: Do you know when Geek Girl will be available again? I read the first 10 chapters on your website, and absolutely loved it! Heart on a Chain was great, but I can't wait to find out what happens next with Trev and Jen! - A, nightsky@mugglenet.com

    ReplyDelete