Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gone Reading!

Today, I have a guest, Brad Wirz. Brad is the founder of GoneReading. He approached me and asked if I wouldn't mind allowing him to use my blog to tell everyone about his foundation. (The pics in this post are just a few of the super cute t-shirts they sale on their site.) After reading about GoneReading, and what they are trying to accomplish, I felt it was a worthy cause and I'm more than happy to hand the blog over to him for his message. So, without further adieu, here's Brad.

“Hello, my name is Brad Wirz and I’m the founder of a new philanthropic enterprise called GoneReading. We sell a unique collection of merchandise for book lovers like yourself, and use the profits to spread the magic of reading around the world. Here are my top five reason to check out www.GoneReading.com today:

1. GoneReading sells some wonderful merchandise that I know you’re going to love. For example, check out our collection of book shirts.

2. Our collection of merchandise also includes cute book bookmarks, book journals, bookplates and book lights for e-readers and printed books. We’re even starting to carry some awesome games about books!

3. We donate 100% of the after-tax profits to fund new reading libraries in the developing world. Check out our philanthropic mission.

4. We’re just about to unveil a fundraising program to raise money for libraries and reading programs in the U.S! Stay tuned for more on that.

5. For the next 30 days you can earn 25% off any order at www.GoneReading.com (except our book ends) by using the code CINDYS25 at checkout.

Thank you so much for checking out our store, and many thanks to Cindy for helping us to spread the word.

Happy Reading!

Brad Wirz
Founder
Gone Reading International LLC

P.S. If any of you use Pinterest, you can help spread our story by “pinning” your favorite products from our store!”


No comments:

Post a Comment