In the kingdom of Aggadorn, seventeen-year-old Larra Stoneworth of the village of Farr discovers she has a strange magical power. But the law for humans having such magic is simple: death. When word of Larra’s gift reaches the palace, the king’s son is sent to capture her and bring her to trial. During their journey from Larra’s small village to the city, Larra faces dangers unlike any she has ever imagined. Though Larra’s magic may seem a threat to some, another far more sinister threat emerges that endangers the life of everyone—even the king himself.
An innocent girl with powers she didn’t know she had. A noble prince sent to imprison her. A powerful counselor gone mad with jealousy. An evil plot. A death sentence. And above all, the strength of one young woman to do what is right, no matter the consequences.
Pick up your copy today!
My top ten favorite things:1. Rose bushes in bloom
2. Beating my husband at Nertz (a really fast card game)
3. Galloping a Thoroughbred across an open field
4. Hugs from my kids
5. Sour Patch watermelon candy
6. BBC’s version of Pride and Prejudice
7. Books with happy endings
8. Any dessert made with white flour and refined sugar
9. Reading great reviews from my readers
10. Reaching the top of a mountain and knowing the rest of the hike is downhill
And let's look at some Q&A's with Liz!
1. Which did you find more difficult: writing the book or marketing it? Why? Definitely writing the book. Getting the story down on paper was the easy part; it was the rewriting that almost killed me. It was my first manuscript and I made a lot of dumb mistakes.2. What is the best advice you received growing up? Don’t give up. They are the truest words I have ever heard, and I thank my mom for saying them to me.
Check out all the great blogs that are a part of this event by following along on the Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/events/1142142815825785/
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment