Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Whistleblower Book TOur





"Marley Reynolds’ flight with proof to stop the pharmaceutical company she works for from releasing a drug that could kill thousands of soldiers lands her in the arms of a man she has no idea how to handle.     Ex-Army Ranger, Zan Master, had given up on finding the right woman for him until she runs into him, literally.  Now, he just has to keep her alive long enough to blow the whistle for them to enjoy the love they found."



~ Amazon






I grew up in a small town in Wyoming loving the outdoors, sports, art, and reading Hardy Boys books. After reading them all at least a half dozen times, I started writing my own stories.
Thirty years ago I married a wonderful, honorable man. I’m mother of five children and grandmother of seven boys. I love traveling. Through my husband’s work and vacations, I have visited much of the United States, all over Eastern Europe, Canada, Mexico, China, Thailand, Cambodia and Australia, giving me many intriguing locations and experiences for my stories.
I am a storyteller. I write the classic hero story because I think there’s a need for more heroes, love, and adventure in our lives. I’m not out to change the world with my writing; I’m just hoping to make your day a little better.
Hope you enjoy.
Alysia S. Knight



Connect with the Author here:

~ Amazon ~ Goodreads



Readers pick who you would like to see portraying the characters and comment on the official event page with your favourites.

Hero 
Channing Tatum from White House Down or GI Joe
Josh Duhamel from Transformers
Chris Evans  from of course Captain America

Heroines 
Emily Van Camp from Captain America
Blake Lively
Katie Cassidy

Creepy bad guy
Joseph Fiennes
Ben Foster

Head arrogant scientist and head of security I’ll put up for votes.

Snippet:
If this message is delivered I am probably dead.


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment